HomelessData is a robust data management framework capable of integrating data captured in Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS) and Point in Time data collection tools. By bringing this data together, communities can run reports over data from multiple sources. This provides an opportunity to develop and execute community-wide, comprehensive, data-driven, and outcome-oriented responses to homelessness. Advanced User Management features support any data accountability structure and allows agencies to use the HMIS system of their choice which may be driven by funding and operational requirements.
Examples of how the tools within HomelessData can be put to use include:
- Provide unduplicated reporting to the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for all mandated reports
- Prioritize people experiencing homelessness in a manner that is consistent with HUD guidance
- Insight into client demographics, service usage, and outcomes
- Ability to build a longitudinal picture of a person or family's history of homelessness
- Analysis of the costs of homelessness within a single region, across regions, or for an entire state
- Develop unduplicated point-in-time counts of sheltered persons experiencing homelessness
- Measure the impact of changes in funding allocations
- Understand the impact of various local and national initiatives including 25 Cities, Zero2016 and Ten-Year Plans to End Homelessness
- Ascertain the impact of homeless policy
Over 2,400 projects across the United States rely on the tools provided by Simtech Solutions to manage their HMIS data quality, meet their reporting requirements, and improve their understanding of the work they are doing. If you are interested in learning more about how these same tools can be put to use for your region or organization simply contact us and we will set aside time to learn more about your needs.